Clinical Assistant Roles (Prisons - Bank Contracts)
Global Diagnostics are looking for a Clinical Assistant to join our team and support the Sonographers and Radiologists with patients at the Global’s Clinic’s locations within the prisons service.
These clinics are run across the various prisons in the region, meaning that there are 1-2 clinics per week which need to be covered. We expect this number to grow as we develop this side of the business. Given the situation with the patients all clinics are Monday to Friday between 9:00-17:00, either a half or full day dependant on that prisons requirements.
You will also be supported through a Health Care Assistant training programme where you will learn new skills to undertake and participate in treatment services.
You will need to be able to ensure the smooth running of clinics, assist in the care and comfort of patients, assist Sonographers during examinations, ensure the clinical room is prepared prior to the start of clinical sessions. Use Global’s patient information systems (Soliton/PACS), monitor and maintain adequate stock levels and ordering supplies of linen, gowns and consumables, while ensuring and maintaining a patient centred and quality focused approach to all aspects of work as well as ensuring patients have access to a chaperone at all times.
- Good general standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible in approach to work
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience within a healthcare environment is desirable
- Previous experience of nursing in a clinic or practice setting would be beneficial, though not essential.
- Experience of the above HCA treatment services would also be beneficial, though not essential.
- Full valid driving license and access to a vehicle
- UK based or have a valid work visa for the UK
Salary & benefits:
- Salary £9.35ph (inclusive of annual leave)
- Royal London pension
- Childcare vouchers
- And many other employee benefits
Prisons (North of England)
Prisons (Midlands & West of England)
Prisons (East of England)
Prisons (South East of England)
Prisons (South West of England)
If you would like to discuss the opportunities we have, via email us at email@example.com