Clinical Assistant Roles (various locations)
Global Diagnostics are looking for a Clinical Assistant to join our clinics and work in ultrasound where you will be expected to support the Sonographers and Radiologists with patients at the Global’s Clinic’s and at community based locations.
- Ensuring the smooth running of clinics
- Assisting in the care and comfort of patients
- Assisting Sonographers during examinations
- Ensuring the clinical room is prepared prior to the start of clinical sessions
- Using Global’s patient information systems (Soliton/PACS)
- Monitoring and maintaining adequate stock levels and ordering supplies of linen, gowns and consumables
- Ensuring and maintaining a patient centred and quality focused approach to all aspects of work
- Ensure patients have access to a chaperone at all times
- Uphold Global Diagnostics professional standards policy
- Uphold data protection and patient confidentiality at all times
You will also be supported through a Health Care Assistant training programme where you will learn new skills to undertake and participate in treatment services.
- Good general standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible in approach to work
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience within a healthcare environment is desirable
- Previous experience of nursing in a clinic or practice setting would be beneficial, though not essential.
- Experience of the above HCA treatment services would also be beneficial, though not essential.
Cambridge (Perm contract) [Job Reference: J132-A-17-1126]:
Oxford (Perm contract) [Job Reference: J132-A-17-1162]:
Norwich (Bank Contract) [Job Reference: J132-A-17-1132]: https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/fd309087a1b4ffb3ff7bf10b4a4fa486/?vac_ref=914760225
Dorset & Exeter (Bank Contract) [Job Reference: J132-A-17-1139]:
Prisons (South of England) (Bank) [Job Reference: J132-A-17-1141]
Prisons (South of England) (Bank) [Job Reference: J132-A-17-1146]
If you would like to discuss the opportunities we have, via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org